Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 0.5m long
Product (inc VAT):
FREE 2 Day DELIVERY by DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £5.34
Total (inc VAT)*: £5.34
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
A Locking Power Cable C14 IEC – Locking C13 IEC from Critical Power Supplies
Features and Benefits.
- Fully Moulded C14 to Locking IEC C13
- Orange also available in black
- Suitable for medical applications that require a secure power source Unique ‘Patented’ Female C13 connector ‘IEC-Lock’
- Loose coiled to avoid permanent kinks and ensure tidy installation
- Use with ‘Any’ standard IEC inlet
Free up space and secure power cords between a variety of hardware from UPS to PDU’s to critical loads. These locking connectors reduce the probability of accidentally disconnecting cords and dropping loads while moving equipment or accessing a rack.
Our customers say
“The Whale & Dolphin Conservation Society (WDCS) selected CPS to supply and install a replacement UPS for our server room. Of the 4 suppliers we initially approached, CPS best understood our needs as a charity and provided a quotation offering excellent value for money. Their engineers did a first class job at installing the system, working efficiently and tidily, and we are extremely pleased with the result. We would have no hesitation in recommending CPS’s services.”Roger Nixon, Wiltshire
|Availability:||Available for dispatch|
Cable Length Option
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 1meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 1.5 meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 2meters long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 2.5 meters long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 3.5 meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 3 meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 4 meter long
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 5 meter
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 6 meter
- Power Cable C14 IEC - Locking C13 IEC 7 meter
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.