The Eaton 9140 10kVA High Density Rackmount UPS from Critical Power Supplies.
The Eaton 9140 uses Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology which is an innovative three-stage charging technique, that only recharges the battery when necessary, so the battery experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by up to 50%. Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment. Possibility to add more runtime at any time with up to four external hot-swappable battery modules to run systems for hours if necessary.
An internal automatic bypass feature allows the 9140 to continuously provide power to critical equipment while the system is serviced even when the electronics are removed. A manual bypass switch in the chassis eliminates transfer time and allow for module repair and replacement without shutting down the load.
Features and Benefits.
- Conserves valuable rack space with up to 10 kVA of power in only 6U of height, including batteries
- Significantly reduces installation time with pre-installed rackmount hardware
- Facilitates easy installation and reduces service time with modular, lightweight design
- Accommodates system growth with capacity upgrade availability from 7.5 to 10 kVA
- Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM battery-charging technology and hot-swappable batteries
- Provides detailed information and UPS management in multiple languages via intuitive LCD interface