Eaton 9PX 6000i RT3U Netpack
Product (inc VAT):
FREE 2 Day DELIVERY by DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £1,914.99
Total (inc VAT)*: £2,297.99
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Eaton 9PX 6kVA Netpack UPS from Critical Power Supplies.
Provides energy-efficient power protection for small & medium Datacentres, IT rooms and Infrastructure. Delivering double conversion protection with 40% less energy usage and 28% more power 9PX is the perfect UPS for IT and Facility managers that are concerned by energy cost and are looking for next generation power protection solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Output (8) x C13, (2) x C19, Hardwired
- Online double conversion topology
- Energy efficient (up to 95% in Online mode, 98% in high-efficiency mode)
- Next-generation graphical LCD display (7 languages)
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment with a 0.9 power factor
- Parallel operation using HotSync technology (available in Q2 2013)
- Maintenance ByPass available as standard (on HotSwap/BP version)
- Energy metering – kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite
- Compatible with Virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, Redhat)
Runtimes available 0 / 1 / 4 Battery Packs
|UPS kVA||Part Number||Battery Module||50% load||70% load|
Runtimes available at different loads.
Our customers say
“The Whale & Dolphin Conservation Society (WDCS) selected CPS to supply and install a replacement UPS for our server room. Of the 4 suppliers we initially approached, CPS best understood our needs as a charity and provided a quotation offering excellent value for money. Their engineers did a first class job at installing the system, working efficiently and tidily, and we are extremely pleased with the result. We would have no hesitation in recommending CPS’s services.”Roger Nixon, Wiltshire
|Runtime:||13minutes at typical load|
|Dimensions:||440(19’’)W x 130(3U)D x 685mmHmm|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
1 Network management card, 1 USB port, 1 RS232 serial port (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously), 4 dry contacts (DB9), 1 mini terminal block for remote On/Off and 1 for remote power Off, 1 DB15 for parallel operation
|Availability:||Available from stock|
Battery Extension Packs
Warranty Extensions & Services
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.