* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Eaton PW107MA0UB61 Managed ePDUs from Critical Power Supplies.
Managed ePDUs have unprecedented management and monitoring capabilities and enable your energy consumption management to the individual server level. You can even monitor your consumption down to the individual outlet level to gain a full understanding of Critical Power in your data centre.
Input Plug 309-32A
Output sockets C13 (10amp) x 16, C19 (16amp) x 4
Breaker 2 single pole
Features and Benefits.
- Comprehensive monitoring to the outlet level (Amps, Volts, Watts)
- Individual outlet switching enables remote reboot of servers
- User defined grouping and sequencing of outlets over multiple ePDUs (for A&B feed)
- Communication using SSL, TELNET, http, https, SNMP, IPMI, SMASH CLI, Serial 256-bit encryption security and in-built firewall
- Email capability for instant alert notification
- SNMP network management protocol enables you to monitor thousands of ePDUs in the network
- Optional temperature and humidity sensors available
- Eaton ePDUs are designed for mission critical reliability in server applications
- Wide choice of outlets, including UK, Schuko, French, Nema, C13, C19
- Up to 3 types of outlet on custom zero U ePDUs
- Choose from a standard set of products, or custom products to meet the most demanding needs
- Vertical zero U, or horizontal 1U/2U configurations
- Isolation mounting available to provide maximum enclosure integrity
- Multi-option mounting improves installation flexibility. Have confidence that Zero U ePDUs can be adapted to suit any on-site rack configuration
|PDF GA Drawing||PW107MA0UB61_01.pdf|
|ePDU Software Datasheet||Eaton_Intelligent_Power_Software_Suite.pdf|