The Eaton Rack 42U 2000 × 600 × 1000 part number 1052737
from Critical Power Supplies
IT availability and reliability are critical issues in today’s demanding, mission-critical environments. It is important to ensure stable conditions for your complex server and software system architecture.
It all begins with a diverse range of rack enclosures and accessories for your network closets, computer rooms and data centres. Enclosure Solutions from Eaton represent the first critical step in planning an ideal data centre, complementing a comprehensive power quality and management portfolio that includes rackmount UPSs and enclosure based power distribution units (ePDU’s).
Features and Benefits.
- Vented Front Door.
- Split Vented Rear Door.
- With sidewalls.
- No castors (accessory).
- Highly functional and stylish, value packed and competitively priced
- Perforated doors exceed server air flow requirements
- Split rear doors minimize floor space requirements and provide ease of instillation and maintenance
- Floating 19" rails provide more room for zero U cable management and PDU installations
- Z server rails offer additional mounting locations for PDUs and cable management
- Internal, welded frame with repetitive hold pattern delivers high load bearing capacity and additional mounting locations
- Internal door hinges offer a high level of cabinet security
- Door stiffeners offer mounting locations for fan trays
- Tool-free accessories improve ease of installation and reduce installation time and costs