Eaton Hotswap MBP - Hardwired Input / Output
Product (inc VAT):
UK - FREE 2 Day Mainland Delivery DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £94.00
Total (inc VAT)*: £112.80
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Eaton Hotswap MBP – Hardwired Output from Critical Power Supplies.
Maintenance bypass, harwired in and out.
Features and benefits.
- High availability for all UPSs up to 3 kVA.
- HotSwap MBP provides a maintenance bypass for all UPSs
up to 3 kVA: UPSs can be hot swapped or upgraded without
interrupting the power supply.
- HotSwap MBP has an IEC16A input connector with retaining
clip for compatibility with any UPS now and in the future from Eaton or any other make.
- There is a range of HotSwap MBP units with different output connectors: French, Schuko, British and IEC sockets
- Terminal blocks on the HW (Hard-Wired) version
- HotSwap MBP units can be installed as required; at the back, side, top of the UPSs, or rack-mounted (horizontally (1.5U) or vertically)
Models Available In The Hotswap MBP Range.
|Description||Eaton Part Number||Input||Outputs||Manual Rotary Bypass|
|HotSwap MBP 4 x FR||68 430|| 1 IEC C20 (16A)
|4 French sockets + 1 IEC 16A socket||Yes|
|HotSwap MBP 4 x DIN||68 431|| 1 IEC C20 (16A)
|4 Schuko sockets + 1 IEC 16A socket||Yes|
|HotSwap MBP 3 x BS||68 432|| 1 IEC C20 (16A)
| 3 British sockets + 1 IEC 16A socket
(with 1 circuit breaker)
|HotSwap MBP 6 x IEC||68 433|| 1 IEC C20 (16A)
| 6 IEC sockets + 1 IEC 16A sockets
(with 1 circuit breaker)
|HotSwap MBP HW||68 434||Terminal Block||Terminal Block||Yes|
Our customers say
"That's brilliant confirmation. You will receive our official order shortly"Algirdas Čebatorius, Lithuania, Lithuania
|Colour of product||Black|
|Nominal input voltage||220-250V|
|Ports & interfaces|
|AC outlet types||Terminal|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 °C|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||483 x 120 x 52 mm|
|Format:||Mounted on the UPS / Veritical / Horizontal or Secured to the rack verticals|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.