POPS with full IP management
The Sentry Intelligent POPs range of power distribution units (PDUs) adds further power monitoring capabilities to the Switched PDU models and is ideal for Blade Servers and other high density computer installations.
Intelligent POPS PDU Features
- Power Distribution
- Circuit Protection
- Power Monitoring: true RMS current (A), voltage (V), power (kW), Apparent power (VA), crest and power factor
- Environmental Monitoring including temperature and humidity
- Network IP Management for SNMP-alarm monitoring and email alerts
- Dedicated Sentry Software Management Package
- Capacity Expansion Modules to allow network managers to daisy chain PDUs and monitor from a single IP address
- Individual or Grouped Output Socket Control with user assigned access rights
Intelligent POPS PDUs designed for vertical mounting (V) include a Zero-U button option for mounting the unit in the back or side of a cabinet to avoid using valuable rack height (U space).
Options include sockets (number and type), mains power leads and plugs, nominal operating voltage and frequency, and expansion modules to increase capacity.
For advice, a site survey or quotation, call us on 0800 978 8988, fax your specification/tender to 0845 519 3639 or email us. If you cannot find the brand, size or product you are looking for on our website, please let us know.
In the products below please note that the Product Names are made up from the Series Name + V (Vertical) or H (Horizontal) + Amperage + Number of Sockets.