Smart with IP monitoring
The Sentry Smart range of power distribution units (PDUs) provide both local and remote power and environmental monitoring via an IP network. Network and datacentre managers can use the built-in IP network interface to monitor power, temperature and humidity levels using their favorite Web browser. SNMP-based alarm information is generated by the PDUs when alarm thresholds are triggered.
Smart PDU Features
- Power Distribution
- Circuit Protection
- Power Monitoring: true RMS current (A)
- Environmental Monitoring including temperature and humidity
- Network IP Management for SNMP-alarm monitoring and email alerts
- Dedicated Sentry Software Management Package
- Capacity Expansion Modules to allow network managers to daisy chain PDUs and monitor from a single IP address
Smart PDUs designed for vertical mounting (V) include a Zero-U button option for mounting the unit in the back or side of a cabinet to avoid using valuable rack height (U space).
Options include sockets (number and type), mains power leads and plugs, nominal operating voltage and frequency, and expansion modules to increase capacity.
For advice, a site survey or quotation, call us on 0800 978 8988, fax your specification/tender to 0845 519 3639 or email us. If you cannot find the brand, size or product you are looking for on our website, please let us know.
In the products below please note that the Product Names are made up from the Series Name + V (Vertical) or H (Horizontal) + Amperage + Number of Sockets.