Eaton Power Distribution Unit Monitored - PW104MI0UB97
(£326.11 inc VAT)
The Eaton range of Monitored ePDUs from Critical Power Supplies offer customers the ability to remotely monitor the current draw over an Ethernet connection. This allows the user to aggregate the information from thousands of ePDUs in one location. All monitored ePDUs also include an easy-read digital ammeter for local provisioning of Critical Power and load balancing of servers.
Input Plug 309-16A x 1off
Output Plug C13 x 20off+ C19 x 4off
Features and Benefits.
- Monitor current draw over an Ethernet connection
- Easy-read digital ammeter
- Accurate load balancing
- True RMS ammeter provides accurate measurement
- Manual or auto scrolling through circuits
- Eaton ePDUs are designed for mission critical reliability in server applications
- Up to 3 types of outlet on custom zero U ePDUs
- Choose from a standard set of products, or custom products to meet the most demanding needs
- Vertical zero U, or horizontal 1U/2U configurations
- Isolation mounting available to provide maximum enclosure integrity
- Multi-option mounting improves installation flexibility. Have confidence that Zero U ePDUs can be adapted to suit any on-site rack configuration
|Availability:||Available for next day delivery|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.