Switched with IP control
The Sentry Switched range of power distribution units (PDUs) allows network engineers and datacentre managers to remotely control the power to individually powered or grouped, servers and network devices, as well as providing remote power and environmental monitoring via an IP network using SNMP.
Switched PDU Features
- Power Distribution
- Circuit Protection
- Power Monitoring: true RMS current (A)
- Environmental Monitoring including temperature and humidity
- Network IP Management for SNMP-alarm monitoring and email alerts
- Dedicated Sentry Software Management Package
- Capacity Expansion Modules to allow network managers to daisy chain PDUs and monitor from a single IP address
- Individual or Grouped Output Socket Control with user assigned access rights
Switched PDUs designed for vertical mounting (V) include Zero-U buttons for mounting the unit in the back or side of a cabinet to avoid using valuable rack height (U space).
Options include sockets (number and type), mains power leads and plugs, nominal operating voltage and frequency, and expansion modules to increase capacity.
For advice, a site survey or quotation, call us on 0800 978 8988, fax your specification/tender to 0845 519 3639 or email us. If you cannot find the brand, size or product you are looking for on our website, please let us know.