Eaton Power Distribution Unit Managed - PW107MA0UB61
Product (inc VAT):
UK - FREE 2 Day Mainland Delivery DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £565.00
Total (inc VAT)*: £678.00
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Eaton PW107MA0UB61 Managed ePDUs from Critical Power Supplies.
Managed ePDUs have unprecedented management and monitoring capabilities and enable your energy consumption management to the individual server level. You can even monitor your consumption down to the individual outlet level to gain a full understanding of Critical Power in your data centre.
Input Plug 309-32A
Output sockets C13 (10amp) x 16, C19 (16amp) x 4
Breaker 2 single pole
Features and Benefits.
- Comprehensive monitoring to the outlet level (Amps, Volts, Watts)
- Individual outlet switching enables remote reboot of servers
- User defined grouping and sequencing of outlets over multiple ePDUs (for A&B feed)
- Communication using SSL, TELNET, http, https, SNMP, IPMI, SMASH CLI, Serial 256-bit encryption security and in-built firewall
- Email capability for instant alert notification
- SNMP network management protocol enables you to monitor thousands of ePDUs in the network
- Optional temperature and humidity sensors available
- Eaton ePDUs are designed for mission critical reliability in server applications
- Wide choice of outlets, including UK, Schuko, French, Nema, C13, C19
- Up to 3 types of outlet on custom zero U ePDUs
- Choose from a standard set of products, or custom products to meet the most demanding needs
- Vertical zero U, or horizontal 1U/2U configurations
- Isolation mounting available to provide maximum enclosure integrity
- Multi-option mounting improves installation flexibility. Have confidence that Zero U ePDUs can be adapted to suit any on-site rack configuration
Our customers say
"The batteries arrived yesterday and following a visit to the physio (they are heavy) they are on the shelf awaiting use. Great service"Richard, Guernsey
|Dimensions:||203 X 16.5 X 16.5|
|Availability:||20 In Stock, updated 10am yesterday|
Sensor & Sensor Monitoring Software
- Eaton PDU Accessory Temperature
- Eaton PDU Accessory Temperature And Humidity Probe
- Eaton PDU Accessory Dual Temperature And Humidity Probe
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.