Select your delivery method
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Sunny TRIPOWER 17,000TL, 17.6kW grid connect Inverter from Critical Power Supplies with three phases for simple system planning.
In a class of its own: packed with state-of-the-art technology, the Sunny Tripower makes for easy installation, high yield, and secure grid support. Thanks to its multi-string technology and the widest input voltage range, the three-phase inverter is suitable for every imaginable module configuration.
In addition, it is highly flexible in terms of the plant design – from 10 kW up to the megawatt range. The Sunny Tripower presently fulfills the BDEW guideline requirements (medium voltage guideline), and in so doing, it participates in reliable grid management. A comprehensive security concept encompassing, among other things, string failure detection, electronic string fuses, and a surge protection function, providing the highest level of availability and reducing plant costs.
Features and Benefits.
- Maximum efficiency of 98 %
- Highest yields through OptiTrac and OptiCool
- Compatible with the BDEW guidelines
- Integrated ESS DC load disconnecting unit
- Electronic String Fuse and String Failure Detection
- String Current Monitoring
- DC Surge Protection Device (type II) can be integrated
- DC input voltage of up to 1000 V
- Flexible system design using two separate step-up converters
- Three-phase feed-in
- Cable connection without tools
- Innovative DC plug system
- Convenient wiring compartment
- Bluetooth Communication