APC UPS Network Management Card 2
(£199.99 inc VAT)
The APC UPS Management Card 2 from Critical Power Supplies. APC UPS Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
Includes: CD with software, User Manual
Features And Benefits
- Notification – Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Scheduling – Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
- Run command file –
Run command file on shutdown sequence as well as start-up sequence.
– Data logging – Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
– Event logging – Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
– Integrates with InfraStruXure Central – An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
– Enterprise management system compatible – Manage your APC devices from a single system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) to your preferred enterprise management system.
Our customers say
The products were in my possession on the second day and I was delighted. You cannot ask for better service and they seem a nice bunch of people - it all helps.Carl Gibbard, United Kingdom
|Nett Weight (kg):||1|
|Gross Weight (Kg):||2|
|Availability:||Available for next day delivery|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.