* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The APC UPS Management Card 2 from Critical Power Supplies. APC UPS Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
Includes: CD with software, User Manual
Features And Benefits
- Notification – Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Scheduling – Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
- Run command file –
Run command file on shutdown sequence as well as start-up sequence.
– Data logging – Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
– Event logging – Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
– Integrates with InfraStruXure Central – An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
– Enterprise management system compatible – Manage your APC devices from a single system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) to your preferred enterprise management system.
|Gross Weight (Kg):||2|