APC UPS Network Management Card With Environmental Monitoring
2 Day Service (ex VAT)*: £6.95
Total (ex VAT)*: £277.79
Total (inc VAT)*: £333.35
*All orders over £49.95 ex VAT enjoy free 2 day shipping regardless of total weight. Below this carriage is charged at £6.95 ex VAT for 2 day service. The shipping discount is applied during checkout.
The APC Management Card with Environmental Monitoring from Critical Power Supplies. APC UPS Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
Includes: CD with software, Temperature Sensor, User Manual
Features And Benefits
- Notification – Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Scheduling – Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
- Run command file – Run command file on shutdown sequence as well as start-up sequence.
- Data logging – Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
- Event logging – Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Integrates with InfraStruXure Central – An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Enterprise management system compatible – Manage your APC devices from a single system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) to your preferred enterprise management system.
|Gross Weight (Kg):||2|
|Availability:||121 - Available for same day dispatch|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.