* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Yuasa SWL750 Sealed Lead Acid Battery from Critical Power Supplies.The SWL range is an enhanced NPL design resulting in an improved energy to density ratio, giving up to 40% extra discharge capacity. All other attributes and operational characteristics are the same, thereby maintaining the benefit of a common mechanical and electrical design for users of both products.
Features and Benefits.
- Yuasa VRLA batteries can be used in any orientation excluding continuous use inverted.
- Standard case material is flame retardant to (UL94) HB.
- FR option case material is flame retardant to UL94:V (oxygen index 30).
- SWL batteries are manufactured in factories that comply with ISO9001:2000.
- SWL batteries comply with IEC 60896-21+22.Charging Methods (At 20C)Standby use: Float charging voltage 2.275vpc
Avoid short circuit.Do not charge in a sealed container.Service life and operational characteristics will be affected by temperature.AC Ripple reduces service life.
|10 min to 1.6V/Cell||128|
|5 min to 1.6V/Cell||196|
|3 min to 1.6V/Cell||239|
|Energy Density (Wh/L||88|
|Specific Energy (Wh.kg) 10HR||36|
|Internal Resistance (Approx)/mohm||8.5|
|Maximum (1 min) Discharge Current/A||150|
|Maximum Short Duration||–|
|(1 sec) Discharge Current in Amperes||500|
|Charge||-15 to 50|
|Discharge||-20 to 60|
|Percentage Charge Retention at 20C||–|
|Material Safety Data||Yuasa_SDS_for_VRLA_SDS_01_Iss_No_2_12-May-2011.pdf|