The Yuasa Battery TEV12360 from Critical power Supplies.
The TEV SERIES – High Capacity Cyclic VRLA Batteries
The low maintenance and valve regulated constructions combine with heavy-duty plates and unique separator systems to make TEV service twice as long as conventional counterparts.
Features and Benefits.
1. Double cycle life – TEV operates 500 charge/discharge cycles or twice as many cycles as conventional cycle use batteries at 75% D.O.D. (depth of discharge).
2. Valve-regulated and maintenance-free – Battery electrolyte retained solidly in the separator and the innovative gas recombinant system allows minimum gas emittance freeing the user from maintenance.
3. Durability for deep discharge use – Yuasa’s state-of-the-art plate barrier prevention and the unique separator systems help ensure deep discharge use thus considerably prolonging battery’s service life.
4. Minimal self-discharge – Cyclic use batteries tend to be left discharged after usage causing plate corrosion leading to shortened life. Self discharge rate of TEV is as small as only 0.1% a day at 20C and thus extends the storage period allowed.
5. Higher capacity with same footprint as standard cyclic batteries.
Applications – Wheelchairs, Golf trolley, Lawn mowers, Lights, Toy Cars, sprayers, Photovoltaics, Robots, Communications, Electric tools, Pumps, Measuring instruments, Magnetic lifts, AGV (Automatic guided vehicle) Recommended charging method, Current: Max. 0.25CA Voltage: 2.4 ~ 2.5VPC
|Energy Density (Wh/L)*||98.6|
|Specific Energy (Wh/kg)*||36.0|
|Int Resistance (m.ohms)||8.0|
|Maximum discharge (A)||216|
|Short Circuit current (A)||540|
|Terminal Torque (Nm)||7|
|SKU||TEV12360 (36Ah 12v)|