The APC Smart-UPS 750VA 230V from Critical Power Supplies is the perfect UPS for protecting business critical fileservers (Intel or UNIX based), minicomputers, network switches and hubs, Point of Sale, retail/bank back office and ATM’s.
With pure sine-wave output ensuring compatibility with all connected devices, Intelligent Battery Management ensuring a highly available UPS and an advanced 16 segment bar graph display ensuring information and management, the Smart-UPS 750VA 230V is a UPS you can count on.
Features and Benefits
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Intelligent battery management Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- User-replaceable batteries Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Predictive failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Hot-swappable batteries Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Output connections 6 x IEC 320 C13
- Includes: CD with software, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable, User Manual
Onsite Maintenance is as easy as 1, 2, 3, Contact us for further information.
1: Plug and Play - Extended Warranty Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £0.99 per month ex VAT
For plug & play UPS Critical Power offers you a full range of distributed service packs. These competitively priced turn-key solutions optimize your UPS performances and enhance the availability of your equipment while meeting your financial constraints and technical requirements.
|Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 3 years, next working day replacement|
|Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 5 years, next working day replacement|
|Intervention, Provides one preventative maintenance visit, planned visit |
|Battery Plus, Provides replacement batteries to site, next working day replacement|
|Warranty Extends your warranty up to 1 year, next working day replacement |
2: Hardwired – Onsite Maintenance Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £34.99 per month ex VAT
No matter what, your UPS must be ready to perform at all times. While every power solution we supply is backed-up by a comprehensive warranty with the manufacturer, maintenance plans to ensure business continuity are highly recommended, particularly for UPS systems from 1kVA. In particular, the battery set is of prime importance, and must be in good working order. With other consumables, such as fans and DC capacitors requiring regular maintenance and inspection logs reviewed to predict potential future problems.
|Technical Hotline 24/7||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Remote Monitoring 24/7||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Monthly Event/Status Report||option||option||option|
|Onsite Crash Kit||option||option||option|
|Response Time||12 working hours||8 working hours||4 clock hours|
3: 24x7 Remote Monitoring Contracts from 1 month to 5 years from £29.99 per month ex VAT
Remote monitoring of UPS, Generators, Air Conditioning, Site Access and Environmental Systems is essential to allow swift offsite investigation of fault reports and real-time monitoring of the site status, allowing the correct response to be created and dispatched to site.
|Engineer Installation and configuration during normal hours|
|24x7 flexible status and remote monitoring. |
|Encrypted communication, allowing safe offsite monitoring |
|Alarms and events emailed and SMS texted automatically |
|Cloud based status overview and multiple sites status on one screen|
|Allows First Fix Response to Site|