* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The SDMO RES18EC Generator from Critical Power Supplies.
The SDMO RES18EC Generator is an ideal generator for your home and are of professional quality and design but designed for home use so that you can continue working even during a power cut.
SDMO residential generators range from Critical Power Supplies are compact and sound insulated and take over automatically if there is a power cut, ensuring that life in the home continues as normal, with complete peace of mind.
Have confidence in your SDMO genset and Critical Power Solution from Critical Power Supplies. The generator will start up if there is a power cut, whether you are there or not, and will provide power, for example, to:
- Keep refrigerators and freezers running.
- Operate air-conditioning, heating and alarm systems.
- Operate drain pumps, anti-frost systems, etc.
- Supply power to your computer system.
- Enable daily life to continue without disruption.
SDMO Residential generators can be used in conjunction with UPS solutions purchased from Critical Power Supplies, learn more about our range clicking here.
UPS Solutions in conjunction with SDMO generators can help to protect critical equipment such as networking, AV networking, broadband connections, security applications, emergency lighting to name just a few.
Features and Benefits.
- Frequency : 50 Hz
- Maximum power (Natural gas) : 14 kW
- Maximum power (GPL) : 14 kW
- Noise Level dBA @ 7 m : 66
- Brand : KOHLER
- Engine type : CH980
- Startup Type : Electrical
- Fuel consumption (75% load) : (GN) 4.7 m/h / (GPL) 4.2 kg/h
- Regulation : Electronical
- Battery charger
Typical Residential Load Table.
|Applicance||8kW Load||12kW Load||15kW Load||20kW Load||30kW Load|
|Automatic garage door||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Centralised air conditioning||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Note: As the electrical equipment in the home is never all operating at the same time, SDMO gensets do not need to be rated to supply all the electrical appliances at the same time. However please contact your indepedent Critical Power Supplies rep to discuss your applciation in more detail.