Majorcharge DC Power System
The Majorcharge wall mounted configuration from Critical Power Supplies offers up to 100A@48VDC; 160A@24VDC or 40A@130VDC utilizing switch mode rectifiers and comes pre-configured with one load & one battery circuit breakers.
The charger configuration blends a compact secure wall mounted platform and modular rectifier design. The cutting edge technology is coupled with standard intelligent power
management features like temperature compensation, voltage
control, and optional battery LVD contactor.
Configure the power system to the needs of the application by installing hot swappable rectifiers. The integrated Alarm & Control Interface monitors critical system conditions and facilitates comprehensive system programming.
Designed to cover comprehensive DC power requirements for
either “battery charger only” applications or “continuous duty operation” as the power supply for critical equipment connected in parallel with a battery.
Features and Benefits.
- DC Power System Charger -48V plus 24V 130V
- Integrated Management Screen
- Individual Circuit Protection for Battery and Load Outputs
- High Power Density Switch-Mode Architecture
- Hot Swappable Rectifier Modules
- N plus 1 Configuration
- Dynamic Battery Recharge
- Equalize Charge Timer
- Optional Battery LVD
- Wide Temperature Range
- Integrated AC Main Protection
- Front Access Maintenance
- Locking Cabinet Door
Alarms and Controls Interface.
- LCD Display with Control Buttons
- Form-C Contacts
- Alarm History with Time Stamp
- Temperature Compensation Voltage Control (sensor included)
- User Friendly Operation Interface
- System Status; System Capacity
- Field Replaceable Units
- High MTBF
Each System Includes.
- Integrated Alarm and Control Interface
- Temperature Compensation Probe 3M length
- Control Software and LCD Screen
- 1 Load and 1 Battery Circuit Breaker
- Form-C Alarm Contacts
- 2 Pole AC Service Entry Circuit Breaker
Rectifier Selection Guide.
The Rectifier module operates in a wide input VAC range (nominal 208/240V full power) and provides rated current over a temperature range of -5 C to +45 C. The advanced
switch-mode design provides highly regulated, low noise DCV power at better than 89% efficiency. Forced air cooling is engineered with variable speed circuitry for efficient and
low noise operation. EN60950-1 & CE Approved
|Order Number||Output Current||Output Voltage: VDC|
System Selection Guide
|Order Number||System Capacity||Rectifier||Battery LVD||Additional Circuit Breakers*|
|MCS48/100X1-WM||25-100A||MCR48/25 (1 to 4)||√|
|MCS48/100L1-WM||25-100A||MCR48/25 (1 to 4)||√||√|
|MCS24/160X1-WM||40-160A||MCR24/40 (1 to 4)||√|
|MCS24/160L1-WM||40-160A||MCR24/40 (1 to 4)||√||√|
|MCS130/40X1-WM||10-40A||MCR130/10 (1 to 4)||√|
|MCS130/40L1-WM||10-40A||MCR130/10 (1 to 4)||√||√|
- Circuit Breakers Select and add up to 3 more circuit breakers to the battery bus and/or to the load bus. Maximum 4 per bus.
Our customers say
BRILLANT SERVICE - Wonderful service and great information provided with battery.Jill - November 2013, London
|SKU||Majorcharge DC Power System|
|Availability:||Available for next day delivery|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.