Eaton Series 4-20kVA UPS
The Eaton MX 4-20kVA including the MX Frame UPS from Critical Power Supplies part of the Pulsar Series, is a unique scalable solution without upfront cost, from 4 to 20kVA, for departmental networks and server rooms. Delivering on-line double conversion protection in versatile Rack/Tower format.
Features and Benefits
- Scalable from 4 to 20 kVA without upfront cost
- Cost effective parallel operation for 2N or N+1 redundancy with ModularEasy
- Rack/Tower convertible
- Individually controlled outlets provide load shedding, remote reboot of individual equipment and sequential start up
- Multilingual LCD display for easy operation, access to measurements and customized set-up
- Best-in class power management with USB+Serial port and slot for optional Management Cards (Web/SNMP, Contacts, ModBus).
|Part Number||Power Rating (VA/Watts)||Input Plug||Output Receptacles|
|Eaton MX Rack NetPac|
|68502||4000 / 3600||Hardwired||(8) C13, (2) C19, Hardwired|
|68505||5000 / 4500||Hardwired||(8) C13, (2) C19, Hardwired|
|Eaton MX Rack/Tower|
|68501||4000 / 3600||Hardwired||(8) C13, (2) C19, Hardwired|
|68504||5000 / 4500||Hardwired||(8) C13, (2) C19, Hardwired|
|Eaton MX Frame|
|68513||15000 / 13500||Hardwired||(8) C13, (4) C19, Hardwired|
|68514||20000 / 18000||Hardwired||(8) C13, (4) C19, Hardwired|
Other options include.
- Additional battery runtime options.
- Enviromental monitoring.
- Internal SNMP Card.
- Power distribution units.
- Rack mounted bypass switch.
- Volt free contact card.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.