APC Smart-UPS 750VA USB
The APC Smart-UPS 750VA 230V from Critical Power Supplies is the perfect UPS for protecting business critical fileservers (Intel or UNIX based), minicomputers, network switches and hubs, Point of Sale, retail/bank back office and ATM’s.
With pure sine-wave output ensuring compatibility with all connected devices, Intelligent Battery Management ensuring a highly available UPS and an advanced 16 segment bar graph display ensuring information and management, the Smart-UPS 750VA 230V is a UPS you can count on.
Features and Benefits
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Intelligent battery management Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- User-replaceable batteries Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Predictive failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Hot-swappable batteries Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Output connections 6 x IEC 320 C13
- Includes: CD with software, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable, User Manual
Our customers say
"The batteries arrived yesterday and following a visit to the physio (they are heavy) they are on the shelf awaiting use. Great service"Richard, Guernsey
|Runtime:||10minutes at typical load|
|Technology:||Line Interactive UPS|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
|Availability:||No Longer Available|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.