APC Smart-UPS 750VA USB
The APC Smart-UPS 750VA 230V from Critical Power Supplies is the perfect UPS for protecting business critical fileservers (Intel or UNIX based), minicomputers, network switches and hubs, Point of Sale, retail/bank back office and ATM’s.
With pure sine-wave output ensuring compatibility with all connected devices, Intelligent Battery Management ensuring a highly available UPS and an advanced 16 segment bar graph display ensuring information and management, the Smart-UPS 750VA 230V is a UPS you can count on.
Features and Benefits
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Intelligent battery management Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- User-replaceable batteries Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Predictive failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Hot-swappable batteries Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Output connections 6 x IEC 320 C13
- Includes: CD with software, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable, User Manual
Our customers say
A full and excellent service I was guided through the choice of an UPS by a technical adviser who researched my intended use and advised accordingly. The order I placed arrived promptly by courier and in good condition.Mr Pete Robinson, UK
|Runtime:||10minutes at typical load|
|Technology:||Line Interactive UPS|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
|Availability:||Legacy UPS Solution|
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.