APC Back-UPS 650
The APC Back-UPS 650 from Critical Power Supplies.
The Back-UPS CS provides professional-grade power protection for office and home office systems. Battery powered and surge protected power outlets, built-in phone/fax/modem line (DSL compatible) protection, safe system shutdown software with sophisticated power management features and pro-active audio-visual status indicators ensure office systems and their valuable data are protected from dangerous power surges, spikes and blackouts. Serial or USB connectivity gives users more flexibility making installation quicker and easier. Easy access to a hot-swappable, user-replaceable battery also makes servicing the Back-UPS CS hassle-free. These features along with its classic styling make the Back-UPS CS a perfect choice for protecting your important office and home office systems.
Features and Benefits
- Product Description – APC Back-UPS CS 650 – UPS – 400 Watt – 650 VA
- Manufacturer Warranty – 2 years warranty
- Dimensions (WxDxH) – 9.1 cm x 28.4 cm x 16.5 cm
- Weight – 6 kg
- Networking – RS-232, USB
- Device Type – UPS – external
- Battery – Lead Acid
- Load Rating – Individual PC
- Input Voltage – AC 230 V
- Output Voltage – AC 230 V
- Output Connector(s) – 1 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13 ( surge ) 3 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13 ( UPS and surge )
- Battery Form Factor – Plug-in module
- Run Time (Up To) – 2.4 min at full load
- Batteries Qty – 1
- Power Capacity – 400 Watt / 650 VA
Our customers say
BRILLANT SERVICE - Wonderful service and great information provided with battery.Jill - November 2013, London
|Runtime:||5minutes at full load|
|Dimensions:||22.4 cm x 31.1 cm x 8.9 cm|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
DB-9 RS-232, USB
|Availability:||130 - Available for same day dispatch|
UPS-Warranty Extensions & Services
- APC Service Pack 1 Year Warranty Extension (for new product purchases)
- APC Service Pack 3 Year Warranty Extension (for new product purchases)
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.