APC Smart-UPS SURT6000XLI UPS
(£2,200.00 inc VAT)
The APC Smart-UPS SURT6000XLI from Critical Power Supplies is a Dual Conversion Online UPS 0.06 Hour Full Load – 6 kVA – SNMP Manageable
A versatile UPS developed for the harshest power conditions in the world.
APC Smart-UPS RT is a family of high-density, performance UPSs for voice and data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting 6kVA in a 3U rack/tower convertible form, users can support power hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. This flexible form factor allows standardization across multiple applications. High power internal chargers allow virtually unlimited additional matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands of business-critical systems. Customers with harsh power environments looking for extremely tight voltage and frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction typical of double conversion online topology will get them in the Smart-UPS RT.
h2 Features and Benefits
- Automatic internal bypass Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
- Scalable runtime Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- User-replaceable batteries
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Output connections – 8 x IEC 320 C13 + 2 x IEC 320 C19
- Includes CD with software, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, User Manual, Web/SNMP Management Card
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
|Availability:||19 - Available for same day dispatch|
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.