CyberPower Value 1000E-GP-B UPS
Product (inc VAT):
UK - FREE 2 Day Mainland Delivery DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £94.41
Total (inc VAT)*: £113.29
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The CyberPower Value 1000VA GP UPS Series from Critical Power Supplies with Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) is the best solution for SOHO to supply a clean and stable power. Value GP series UPS is compatible with many different operating systems. PowerPanel Personal Edition management software included for USB Port shows versatility of a UPS, like power voltage, and remaining battery capacity,remaining battery runtime,battery status …etc. Value GP Series UPS can save upto 75% of electricity and save your electricity bill.
Features & Benefits
- GreenPower UPS Technology : Energy-Saving UPS
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)
- USB & Serial connectivity ports
- Compact design with highest power output
- Power Management software included
- Auto restart / Auto charge
- Save upto 75% of electricity
- Equipment Protection Policy up to 50,000 Euros
Our customers say
“I requested some details on-line from Critical Power Supplies for their 24VDC UPS systems, I was impressed from their prompt reply...."Ackey Chrysovulos, Oman, Middle East
|Runtime:||7minutes runtime at typical laod|
|Dimensions:||320 x 100 x 140|
|Technology:||Line Interactive UPS|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.