Cyberpower Professional RackMount LCD Series 2.2kVA UPS
Click to zoom
FREE GIFTReceive a free gift when you purchase this Cyberpower Professional RackMount LCD Series 2.2kVA UPS:
Product (inc VAT):
UK - 1 Business Day Delivery Mainland (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £457.00
Total (inc VAT)*: £548.40
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Professional Rackmount LCD Series 2200VA UPS from Critical Power Supplies provides advanced level of power protection to mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VOIP and internet working hardware.
Featuring Pure Sinewave output and Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), it can stabilize AC signal or deliver seamless power to connected equipment .The Multifunction LCD Readout indicates critical power/battery conditions.
The included PowerPanel Business Edition management software provides comprehensive network power management including unattended-shutdown, event logging, reporting, and notifications. The patented GreenPower UPS technology can reduce energy costs by up to 75% and dissipate 80% less heat than competitive models. An optional SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Capabilities enables remote management of the system through standard web browser. With stands and skids included in package, the unique convertible design allows configuration flexibility in either Tower (T) or Rackmount (RM) form.
Features & Benefits
- 2U rack space
- GreenPower UPS Technology : Energy-Saving UPS
- Save upto 75% of electricity
- Pure Sine Wave output
- Line-interactive technology
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)
- PowerPanel Business Edition software
- Multiple outputs for multiple servers
- Multiple communication interfaces
- Programmable brownout and over voltage protection
- Microprocessor based full digital control
- EMI, RFI, Surge and spike protection
- Phone/Fax/Modem and DSL/Network protection
- Scheduled shutdown
- Auto restart/Auto charge
- User-replaceable batteries
- SNMP / HTTP Remote Management Capabilities (optional)
- RM/T configuration
- Dual Serial ports and USB connectivity
- Critical load outlets
- Hot-swappable battery packs
- Emergency Power-Off (EPO) Port
- Protected On/Off Switch
- Equipment Protection Policy up to 100,000 Euros
Our customers say
The products were in my possession on the second day and I was delighted. You cannot ask for better service and they seem a nice bunch of people - it all helps.Carl Gibbard, United Kingdom
|Dimensions:||88 x 433 x 630|
|Technology:||Line Interactive UPS|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
USB, RS232 and Optional SNMP
|Availability:||3-4day delivery from order|
- Eaton Cable 1 x BS 3pin to 16amp
- Eaton Cable IEC C14 Male to IEC C13 Female
- Cable IEC C14 Male to 13A 4 way Extension block
- Eaton IEC 10A/16A (IEC C14 - IEC C19) cable
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.