Liebert GXT3-3000RT 230UPS
Product (inc VAT):
FREE 2 Day DELIVERY by DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £1,439.99
Total (inc VAT)*: £1,439.99
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Liebert GXT3 3kVA from Critical Power Supplies is a true on-line UPS combines low cost of ownership with rich functionality, small size and high capacity. This true on-line UPS offers internal batteries, optional external batteries, and internal bypass capability, resulting in continuous uptime for the connected equipment.
Liebert GXT3 is a full feature UPS providing reliable protection for IT network equipment and data centres. It is a true on-line UPS that delivers continuous, high-quality AC power to IT equipment with no break when transferring to battery. It protects equipment from virtually all power disturbances due to blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference. The UPS is available in rack/tower configurations. Although Liebert GXT3 requires just a slim 2U of rack space, it provides the capabilities of a physically larger system. Get up to 3kVA of capacity and battery backup, in 120V or 230V systems. External battery cabinets may be added for extended run time.
Features and Benefits
- On-line design means zero transfer time from external to internal power. When utility power fails, your critical load remains supported by a seamless flow of power.
- Liebert GXT3 rated output power factor of 0.9 better matches up with switch-mode power supplies used in today’s IT equipment. A higher output power factor allows for a more efficient utilization of the UPS.
- The UPS provides easy serviceability with user replaceable hot-swappable batteries.
- For maximum control, Liebert GXT3 is custom configurable to your needs using a specially designed Windows software package.
Our customers say
Very fast turnaround. Arrived next working day. Shipping a bit expensive Very happy with speed of turnaround. Item arrived next working day (bank holiday was on Monday). Delivery cost was a bit expensive for a low value item though.Mr Thomas, Birmingham
|Runtime:||7minutes at typical runtime|
|Dimensions:||497wx 430d x 85hmm|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
USB, Terminal Block and Optional SNMP
|Availability:||1 Available for same day dispatch|
Battery Extension Packs
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.