Liebert GXT3-48VBATT Battery Pack
Product (inc VAT):
UK - 1 Business Day Delivery Mainland (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £425.33
Total (inc VAT)*: £510.40
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
Emerson Liebert® External battery cabinet with power capacity of 700 – 3000 VA outputs from Critical Power Supplies.
A constant voltage of 48 VDC. Battery cabinet is compatible with Liebert GxT3 series UPS system and uses SNMP network management system for remote monitoring.
Features and Benefits.
- Output voltage: 48 VDC
- Power capacity: 700 – 3000 VA
- Battery information: User replaceable hot swappable, Backup/run time(0.7 pf): 5 minutes, Rating: 9.0Ah
- Form factor: 2U
- Interface/ports: USB
- Network management: SNMP
- Features high ef?ciency at on line mode, rack/tower convertible with rotatable front panel, offers twice the reliability of line interactive UPS systems, features longer lasting batteries than line interactive UPS systems
- Output power factor: 0.9
- Compatibility: Liebert GXT3 UPS series GXT3 700RT230, GXT3 1000RT230, GXT3 1500RT230, GXT3 2000RT230
- Plug and play design
- Battery Type Valve Regulated Lead Acid
- Liebert External Battery Cabinet 48V for GXT3 700 to 2000 UPS.
|Number of Batteries||700VA||1000VA||1500VA||2000VA|
|Internatl Battery Full Load||6||4||4||4|
|Internal + 1 Battery Cabinet||50||27||24||15|
|Internal + 2 Battery Cabinet||82||58||48||29|
|Internal + 3 Battery Cabinet||116||78||82||45|
|Internal + 4 Battery Cabinet||140||109||100||64|
Our customers say
"Thanks for the info. Got hold of the couriers and they delivered OK...."Darryl, Cornwall, UK
|Net Weight (Kg):||32|
|Availability:||Available for same day dispatch|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.