Liebert IS-WEBCARD SNMP Management Card
Product (inc VAT):
UK - FREE 2 Day Mainland Delivery DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £182.16
Total (inc VAT)*: £218.59
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card family from Critical Power Supplies delivers SNMP, Telnet and web-management capability for enhanced communications and control of Liebert UPS, Power Management or Precision Cooling systems. The card manages a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications, transmitting data over the network. Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card (formerly Liebert OpenComms Web Card and Liebert OpenComms NIC Card) delivers SNMP and Web management to a Liebert UPS, Power Management or Precision Cooling system connected to any 10 or 100 Mbit Ethernet network. The interface provides for remote web or in-the-field firmware upgrade. Alarms and parameters are transmitted over the network using SNMP, email, and SMS text. In addition, Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card w/Adapter supports Modbus.
Features and Benefits.
- Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card is compatible with the Liebert PowerSure PSI line-interactive UPS, Liebert GXT on-line UPS, Liebert GXT 6 & 10kVA on-line UPS, Liebert GXT 2U on-line UPS and Liebert Nfinity on-line UPS
- Allows systems to be viewed from the network using a web browser
- Delivers SNMP, Telnet and web management
- Provides security using HTTPS message encryption
- Supports 10 and 100 MBit Ethernet for legacy and modern networks
- Higher Availability:
- Provides compatibility with Liebert MultiLink shutdown software, to prevent data loss and ensure data availability
- Supports Liebert SiteScan WEB enterprise monitoring software, to provide trending for proactive analysis and maintenance to ensure facility uptime
- Interfaces to Liebert Nform alarm notification software, to facilitate quick corrective action
- Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership:
- Allows use of existing network, saving the cost of dedicated wiring
- Requires no additional software installation for basic monitoring
- Provides notification in the absence of a comprehensive monitoring system
- Provides a single point of information/control
- Ideally Suited For:
- Small and large data centres
- Computer rooms, network access spaces or server closets
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centres
- Other sensitive electronic applications
Our customers say
Thank you for your prompt delivery.Joe, Norwich, UK
|Gross Weight (Kg):||2|
|Availability:||20 In Stock, updated 10am|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.