Liebert PSP PSP500MT3-230U
2 Day Service (ex VAT)*: £6.95
Total (ex VAT)*: £81.10
Total (inc VAT)*: £97.32
*All orders over £99.95 ex VAT enjoy free 2 day shipping regardless of total weight. Below this carriage is charged at £6.95 ex VAT for 2 day service. The shipping discount is applied during checkout.
The Liebert PSP UPS from Critial Power Supplies is a full featured UPS that delivers cost-effective power protection in a compact package. The UPS provides battery-backed outlets and a surge protectiononly outlet. The UPS battery offers four minutes of backup power at full load – ample time to shut down protected equipment if an outage occurs. Shutdown software and a USB cable are also included, to allow remote alerts and automated graceful shutdown of the connected equipment.
Features and Benefits.
- Three battery-backed UPS outlets, and one surge protection-only outlet differentiated by colour
- USB port, MultiLink Software shutdown software, and USB cable
- User Replaceable Batteries
- Up to four minutes of battery backup time at full load. Protects against lightning, spikes and surge
- Full sequenced battery testing to ensure batteries are available when needed
- Advance Early Warning of UPS Shutdown
- RJ-45 port for data line surge protection
- On-Line Mains Voltage: 160-287VAC
- On-Line Frequency: 50/60Hz 5Hz
- Output Voltage (Battery Operation): 230VAC 5%
- Backup Sockets: IEC 320 C13 (3)
- Surge Sockets: IEC 320 C13 (1)
- Audible Alarm : Audible Alarm
|Runtime:||7minutes at typical runtime|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
|Availability:||Available for same day dispatch|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.