AGT 100 100 VA Constant Voltage Transformers
2 Day Service (ex VAT)*: £6.95
Total (ex VAT)*: £246.95
Total (inc VAT)*: £296.34
*All orders over £99.95 ex VAT enjoy free 2 day shipping regardless of total weight. Below this carriage is charged at £6.95 ex VAT for 2 day service. The shipping discount is applied during checkout.
The AGT 100 100VA Constant Voltage Transformer from Critical Power Supplies
AGT Constant Voltage Transformers are ideal maintenance free solutions for loads that can suffer erratic operation or be damaged by electrical noise (common and series mode) local transients mains power sags surges and brownouts.
Constant Voltage Transformers are the best and most reliable Power Conditioners for applications ranging from process control and automation to remote sites and third world applications.
Features and Benefits.
- Constant Voltage Transformer (CVT)
- Galvanic isolation
- High common and normal mode noise attention
- Sags surge and brownout protection
- Sinewave output (generated by the CVT)
- Low installation heat output and running costs – maintenance free
- High Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- Easy to install
- 1846W x 185D x 190Hmm
- Single Phase
- Plugs and sockets or Terminals
- All common voltages from 12-600Vac, higher voltages available in some designs
- Standard enclosures are IP20/21 enclosures are available up to IP66
- OEM style unenclosed versions
- Standard stabilisation limits are 3%, special designs can achieve 0.5%
- Units can be fitted with smoothed rectified outputs to give a constant DC voltage level
- 50 or 60Hz or both with adjusting taps.
- Three phase variants suitable for star loads
- NEW – Constant voltage with varying frequency
Our customers say
Order from these guys without really knowing what I was looking for, opened a chat box from the site and was surprised to find a human on the other end who could advise what I needed and links on the site to purchase. Placed my order at 23.00 and it arrived next day without paying for next day delivery. Next day thought I would chance my arm and once again asked a question, answer was immediate as was delivery next day again. Recommended my company look into using these guys brilliant service and turnaround time.Scott, Slough
|Availability:||Available for dispatch|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.