AGT 1000 1000 VA Constant Voltage Transformers
(£819.60 inc VAT)
The AGT 1000 1000VA Constant Voltage Transformer from Critical Power Supplies
AGT Constant Voltage Transformers are ideal maintenance free solutions for loads that can suffer erratic operation or be damaged by electrical noise (common and series mode) local transients mains power sags surges and brownouts.
Constant Voltage Transformers are the best and most reliable Power Conditioners for applications ranging from process control and automation to remote sites and third world applications.
Features and Benefits.
- Constant Voltage Transformer (CVT)
- Galvanic isolation
- High common and normal mode noise attention
- Sags surge and brownout protection
- Sinewave output (generated by the CVT)
- Low installation heat output and running costs – maintenance free
- High Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- Easy to install
- 185W x 320D x 210Hmm
- Single Phase
- Plugs and sockets or Terminals
- All common voltages from 12-600Vac, higher voltages available in some designs
- Standard enclosures are IP20/21 enclosures are available up to IP66
- OEM style unenclosed versions
- Standard stabilisation limits are 3%, special designs can achieve 0.5%
- Units can be fitted with smoothed rectified outputs to give a constant DC voltage level
- 50 or 60Hz or both with adjusting taps.
- Three phase variants suitable for star loads
- NEW – Constant voltage with varying frequency
Our customers say
“The Whale & Dolphin Conservation Society (WDCS) selected CPS to supply and install a replacement UPS for our server room. Of the 4 suppliers we initially approached, CPS best understood our needs as a charity and provided a quotation offering excellent value for money. Their engineers did a first class job at installing the system, working efficiently and tidily, and we are extremely pleased with the result. We would have no hesitation in recommending CPS’s services.”Roger Nixon, Wiltshire
|Availability:||Available for dispatch|
Share Critical Power Supplies
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.