AGT 3000 3000 VA Constant Voltage Transformers
2 Day Service (ex VAT)*: £6.95
Total (ex VAT)*: £1,678.95
Total (inc VAT)*: £2,014.74
*All orders over £49.95 ex VAT enjoy free 2 day shipping regardless of total weight. Below this carriage is charged at £6.95 ex VAT for 2 day service. The shipping discount is applied during checkout.
The AGT 3000 3000VA Constant Voltage Transformer from Critical Power Supplies
AGT Constant Voltage Transformers are ideal maintenance free solutions for loads that can suffer erratic operation or be damaged by electrical noise (common and series mode) local transients mains power sags surges and brownouts.
Constant Voltage Transformers are the best and most reliable Power Conditioners for applications ranging from process control and automation to remote sites and third world applications.
Features and Benefits.
- Constant Voltage Transformer (CVT)
- Galvanic isolation
- High common and normal mode noise attention
- Sags surge and brownout protection
- Sinewave output (generated by the CVT)
- Low installation heat output and running costs – maintenance free
- High Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- Easy to install
- 405W x 637D x 455Hmm
- Single Phase
- All common voltages from 12-600Vac, higher voltages available in some designs
- Standard enclosures are IP20/21 enclosures are available up to IP66
- OEM style unenclosed versions
- Standard stabilisation limits are 3%, special designs can achieve 0.5%
- Units can be fitted with smoothed rectified outputs to give a constant DC voltage level
- 50 or 60Hz or both with adjusting taps.
- Three phase variants suitable for star loads
- NEW – Constant voltage with varying frequency
Our customers say
Item arrived in 2 days This is a company that does a lot more than sell replacement batteries for UPS, but I found them while searching for replacement batteries and chose to use them because they sell manufacturer genuine parts, not cheapo copies. I quickly found what I wanted, ordered, paid painlessly with PayPal and 2 days later my item arrived. I'm very pleased and have no hesitation recommending.Ricko, United Kingdom
|Availability:||Available for dispatch|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.