AGT 650 650 VA Constant Voltage Transformers
Product (inc VAT):
UK - FREE 2 Day Mainland Delivery DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £536.00
Total (inc VAT)*: £643.20
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The AGT 650 650VA Constant Voltage Transformer from Critical Power Supplies
AGT Constant Voltage Transformers are ideal maintenance free solutions for loads that can suffer erratic operation or be damaged by electrical noise (common and series mode) local transients mains power sags surges and brownouts.
Constant Voltage Transformers are the best and most reliable Power Conditioners for applications ranging from process control and automation to remote sites and third world applications.
Features and Benefits.
- Constant Voltage Transformer (CVT)
- Galvanic isolation
- High common and normal mode noise attention
- Sags surge and brownout protection
- Sinewave output (generated by the CVT)
- Low installation heat output and running costs – maintenance free
- High Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- Easy to install
- All common voltages from 12-600Vac, higher voltages available in some designs
- Standard enclosures are IP20/21 enclosures are available up to IP66
- OEM style unenclosed versions
- Standard stabilisation limits are 3%, special designs can achieve 0.5%
- Units can be fitted with smoothed rectified outputs to give a constant DC voltage level
- 50 or 60Hz or both with adjusting taps.
- Three phase variants suitable for star loads
- NEW – Constant voltage with varying frequency
Our customers say
A GOOD & FRIENDLY SERVICE I CAN TRUST I ordered an Eaton UPS from Critical Power Supplies to replace my old and unreliable Belkin UPS and it arrived within a few days but when I tried it I discovered I did not make the right choice. I contacted James who sympathised with me and worked together to find a suitable model for my needs. The courier arrived the same day believe it or not to collect the UPS I ordered and the replacement Eaton UPS was despatched immediately and arrived within a couple of days. The replacement UPS suited me just fine . I feel a company that provides a good honest service deserves some credit and here it is from me. Looking for a UPS? You can't go wrong with Critical Power Supplies in my experiencePaul Irwin, United Kingdom
|Availability:||20 In Stock, updated 10am|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.