Eaton 9130 1kVA RM UPS 9130i1000R-XL2U
Product (inc VAT):
UK - FREE 2 Day Mainland Delivery DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £443.00
Total (inc VAT)*: £531.60
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Eaton 9130 1kVA Rackmount UPS from Critical Power Supplies delivers online power quality and scalable battery runtimes for rack servers, voice and data networks, storage systems and other IT equipment.
With an efficiency rating of >95%, the 9130 UPS cuts energy costs while packing up to three kVA of power into only 2U of rack space. The 9130 UPS significantly extends battery service life with ABM technology and also has a bright LCD user interface to simplify monitoring.
Features and Benefits.
- Cuts energy usage and costs with >95% efficiency rating in high efficiency mode
- Conserves valuable rack space with 2U form factor that includes internal batteries and a 4-post rail kit
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
- Simplifies UPS monitoring and management with a bright LCD user interface, intuitive power management software and optional eNotify Remote Monitoring service
- Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM battery-charging technology and hot-swappable batteries
- Maximizes runtimes with optional extended battery modules
Our customers say
“The Whale & Dolphin Conservation Society (WDCS) selected CPS to supply and install a replacement UPS for our server room. Of the 4 suppliers we initially approached, CPS best understood our needs as a charity and provided a quotation offering excellent value for money. Their engineers did a first class job at installing the system, working efficiently and tidily, and we are extremely pleased with the result. We would have no hesitation in recommending CPS’s services.”Roger Nixon, Wiltshire
|Input operation voltage (min)||180V|
|Input operation voltage (max)||276V|
|Output operation voltage (min)||220V|
|Output operation voltage (max)||240V|
|Power supply input frequency||45/65 Hz|
|Output power capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Ports & interfaces|
|AC outlets quantity||6|
|AC outlet types||C13 coupler|
|Power plug||C14 coupler|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Battery type||VRLA 12V/9 Ah|
|Typical backup time at half load||22 min|
|Typical backup time at full load||6 min|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Noise level||44 dB|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
|Safety||IEC/EN 62040-1, IEC/EN 62040-2|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Rating:||1000VA / 700W|
|Runtime:||13minutes at typical runtime|
|Dimensions:||438W x 450D x 86.5Hmm|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
|Communication:||RS-232 and USB HID port as standard|
Battery Extension Packs
UPS-Warranty Extensions & Services
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.