Eaton 9130 2kVA RM UPS 9130i2000R-XL2U
The Eaton 9130 2kVA Rackmount UPS from Critical Power Supplies delivers online power quality and scalable battery runtimes for rack servers, voice and data networks, storage systems and other IT equipment.
With an efficiency rating of >95%, the 9130 UPS cuts energy costs while packing up to three kVA of power into only 2U of rack space. The 9130 UPS significantly extends battery service life with ABM technology and also has a bright LCD user interface to simplify monitoring.
Features and Benefits.
- Cuts energy usage and costs with >95% efficiency rating in high efficiency mode
- Conserves valuable rack space with 2U form factor that includes internal batteries and a 4-post rail kit
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
- Simplifies UPS monitoring and management with a bright LCD user interface, intuitive power management software and optional eNotify Remote Monitoring service
- Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM battery-charging technology and hot-swappable batteries
- Maximizes runtimes with optional extended battery modules
Our customers say
Brilliant service, brilliant prices!! I found what I wanted, at a price better than I'd paid before. The delivery service and the careful way the goods were packaged give me confidence to order again soon!Oliver Campbell, UK
|Runtime:||11minutes at typical runtime|
|Dimensions:||438W x 600D x 86.5Hmm|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
RS-232 and USB HID port as standard
|Availability:||Available for same day dispatch|
Battery Extension Packs
UPS-Warranty Extensions & Services
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.