Eaton 5PX 1,500VA UPS
Product (inc VAT):
UK - FREE 2 Day Mainland Delivery DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £489.00
Total (inc VAT)*: £586.80
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Eaton 5PX Rack/Tower 1500VA UPS from Critical Power Supplies provides line-interactive backup power and scalable runtimes for servers, storage systems, VoIP gear and network equipment.
With a next-generation intuitive LCD display, energy consumption metering down to the outlet group level, and up to 99% efficiency, the 5PX is the perfect UPS to protect modern IT equipment.
- Electronics warranty is 3 years. Battery warranty is 2 years.
Features and Benefits.
- Energy consumption metering down to the outlet group level
- Intuitive LCD screen displays all the information you need in one glance
- 5PX can provide up to 99% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs
- Delivered with Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software compatible with all major OS including virtu-alization software
- 0.9 power factor to protect more servers from one UPS
|Part Number||Runtime 100% load||Runtime 50% Load|
|5PX1500iRT+1 x 5PXEBM48RT||34minutes||50minutes|
|5PX1500iRT+2 x 5PXEBM48RT||64minutes||155minutes|
|5PX1500iRT+3 x 5PXEBM48RT||95minutes||220minutes|
|5PX1500iRT+4 x 5PXEBM48RT||125minutes||285minutes|
Note: Runtime may vary depending on UPS age, treatment and type of load
- Network Management Card included as standard in Netpack versions
Our customers say
Thanks very much for the swift service, I will certainly use you againPaul, Manchester, UK
|Input operation voltage (min)||150V|
|Input operation voltage (max)||294V|
|Output operation voltage (min)||200V|
|Output operation voltage (max)||240V|
|Power supply input frequency||40/70 Hz|
|Emergency Power Off (EPO)||Yes|
|Output power capacity (VA)||1500 VA|
|Ports & interfaces|
|AC outlets quantity||8|
|AC outlet types||C13 coupler|
|Power plug||C14 coupler|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Typical backup time at half load||19 min|
|Typical backup time at full load||3 min|
|Automatic battery test||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Noise level||45 dB|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Safety||IEC/EN 62040-1-1, IEC/EN 62040-2 (EMC), IEC/EN 62040-3|
|Certification||CE, CB, TÜV|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Bundled software||Intelligent Power Protector|
|Input connection type||IEC|
|Nominal output voltage||200-240V|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows (x86/x64) 7 / 2008 / Vista / 2003 / XP|
Windows (x86) 2000
Debian GNU Linux: Lenny
SUSE/Novell: SLES 11, OpenSUSE 11.2, Redhat Enterprise Linux: RHEL 5.4, Fedora core 12
ESX 4; ESXi 4, 4.10
Microsoft Hyper-V, Hyper V Server
|Runtime:||11minutes at typical runtime|
|Dimensions:||441W x 522D x 86 (2U) Hmm|
|Technology:||Line Interactive UPS|
|Standard Warranty:||36 months|
|Communication:||1 USB port + 1 RS232 serial port and relay contacts (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously) + 1 mini terminal block for remote ON/OFF and Remote Power Off|
|Availability:||1 In Stock, updated 2pm the day before yesterday|
- Eaton Network-MS Card
- Eaton minislot Management Card Contacts & RS232/Serial.
- Eaton Network Management Card & Modbus/JBus
Battery Extension Packs
- Eaton Cable IEC C14 Male to IEC C13 Female
- Cable IEC C14 Male to 13A 4 way Extension block
- IEC 10A/16A (IEC C14 - IEC C19) cable
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.