Eaton 5PX 1,500VA UPS
(£672.47 inc VAT)
The Eaton 5PX Rack/Tower 1500VA UPS from Critical Power Supplies provides line-interactive backup power and scalable runtimes for servers, storage systems, VoIP gear and network equipment.
With a next-generation intuitive LCD display, energy consumption metering down to the outlet group level, and up to 99% efficiency, the 5PX is the perfect UPS to protect modern IT equipment.
- Electronics warranty is 3 years. Battery warranty is 2 years.
Features and Benefits.
- Energy consumption metering down to the outlet group level
- Intuitive LCD screen displays all the information you need in one glance
- 5PX can provide up to 99% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs
- Delivered with Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software compatible with all major OS including virtu-alization software
- 0.9 power factor to protect more servers from one UPS
|Part Number||Runtime 100% load||Runtime 50% Load|
|5PX1500iRT+1 x 5PXEBM48RT||34minutes||50minutes|
|5PX1500iRT+2 x 5PXEBM48RT||64minutes||155minutes|
|5PX1500iRT+3 x 5PXEBM48RT||95minutes||220minutes|
|5PX1500iRT+4 x 5PXEBM48RT||125minutes||285minutes|
Note: Runtime may vary depending on UPS age, treatment and type of load
- Network Management Card included as standard in Netpack versions
Our customers say
Easy order process, quick delivery Easy order process online, quite quick as well. Delivery turned up pretty quickly too!Mr Keith McCallister,
|Runtime:||11minutes at typical runtime|
|Dimensions:||441W x 522D x 86 (2U) Hmm|
|Technology:||Line Interactive UPS|
|Standard Warranty:||36 months|
|Communication:||1 USB port + 1 RS232 serial port and relay contacts (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously) + 1 mini terminal block for remote ON/OFF and Remote Power Off|
|Availability:||Available for same day dispatch|
- Eaton Network-MS Card
- Eaton minislot Management Card Contacts & RS232/Serial.
- Eaton Network Management Card & Modbus/JBus
Battery Extension Packs
- Eaton Cable IEC C14 Male to IEC C13 Female
- Cable IEC C14 Male to 13A 4 way Extension block
- Eaton IEC 10A/16A (IEC C14 - IEC C19) cable
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.