Eaton 5PX 2,200VA UPS
(£656.40 inc VAT)
The Eaton 5PX Rack/Tower 2,200VA UPS from Critical Power Supplies provides line-interactive backup power and scalable runtimes for servers, storage systems, VoIP gear and network equipment.
With a next-generation intuitive LCD display, energy consumption metering down to the outlet group level, and up to 99% efficiency, the 5PX is the perfect UPS to protect modern IT equipment.
- Electronics warranty is 3 years. Battery warranty is 2 years.
Features and Benefits.
- Energy consumption metering down to the outlet group level
- Intuitive LCD screen displays all the information you need in one glance
- 5PX can provide up to 99% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs
- Delivered with Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software compatible with all major OS including virtu-alization software
- 0.9 power factor to protect more servers from one UPS
|Part Number||Runtime 100% load||Runtime 50% Load|
|5PX2200iRT+1 x 5PXEBM48RT||15minutes||38minutes|
|5PX2200iRT+2 x 5PXEBM48RT||26minutes||70minutes|
|5PX2200iRT+3 x 5PXEBM48RT||42minutes||103minutes|
|5PX2200iRT+4 x 5PXEBM48RT||50minutes||135minutes|
Note: Runtime may vary depending on UPS age, treatment and type of load
Units will be shipped with standard BS 10A input cable.
Our customers say
This is the third time I have ordered from Critical Power Supplies this year. Each time the order has arrived on time and in good working order. Well doneChris Ead, Kent
|Runtime:||15minutes typical load / 8mins full load|
|Dimensions:||441W x 522D x 86 (2U) Hmm|
|Technology:||Line Interactive UPS|
|Standard Warranty:||36 months|
1 USB port + 1 RS232 serial port and relay contacts (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously) + 1 mini terminal block for remote ON/OFF and Remote Power Off
|Availability:||Available for same day dispatch|
- Eaton Network-MS Card
- Eaton minislot Management Card Contacts & RS232/Serial.
- Eaton Network Management Card & Modbus/JBus
Battery Extension Packs
Share Critical Power Supplies
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.