Eaton 9130 1kVA Tower UPS PW9130i1000T-XL
Product (inc VAT):
FREE 2 Day DELIVERY by DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £405.00
Total (inc VAT)*: £486.00
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Eaton 9130 1kVA Tower UPS from Critical Power Supplies online power quality and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice and data networks, storage systems and other IT equipment.
With an efficiency rating of 95% in online double conversion and 98% in high efficiency mode the 9130 UPS cuts energy costs while significantly extending battery service life with ABM technology. The 9130 UPS also has a bright LCD user interface to simplify monitoring.
Features and Benefits.
- Cuts energy usage and costs with up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and 98% in high efficiency mode.
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
- Simplifies UPS monitoring and management with a bright LCD user interface, free, intuitive power management software and optional eNotify Remote Monitoring service
- Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM battery-charging technology and hot-swappable batteries
- Extends battery runtime for critical devices with load segments (except for 5000/6000 VA models)
- Maximizes runtimes with optional extended battery modules
Our customers say
Thanks again for your quick responses ....Ross, Bristol, UK
|Runtime:||11minutes at typical runtime|
|Dimensions:||160W x 350D x 230Hmm|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
RS-232 and USB HID port as standard
|Availability:||Available for same day dispatch|
Battery Extension Packs
UPS-Warranty Extensions & Services
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.