Eaton 5130 1250VA UPS i1250-XL2U 5minutes runtime
Product (inc VAT):
UK - FREE 2 Day Mainland Delivery DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £387.00
Total (inc VAT)*: £464.40
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Eaton 5130 1250VA UPS 2U part number 103006590-6591 from Critical Power Supplies.
The Eaton 5130 Rack/Tower UPS provides line-interactive backup power and scalable runtimes for servers, storage systems, VoIP gear and network equipment. With a two-in-one rack/tower form factor, the 5130 UPS packs up to three kVA of power into only 2U of rack space. The 5130 UPS provides additional battery runtime with 2U extended battery modules. To enhance compatibility with modern IT loads, the 5130 UPS is designed with a 0.9 power factor.
Features and Benefits.
- Conserves valuable rack space with 2U form factor that includes internal batteries
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries and optional maintenance bypass
- Extends battery runtime for critical devices with load segments
- Offers choice of rackmount or tower installation with two-in-one form factor (4-post rail kit and tower pedestals included)
- Delivers control and visibility with free power management software featuring an intuitive user interface.
Runtime Options Available.
Note: Runtime in minutes full load / half load at 0.9pf
|Model||Internal Batteries||+ 1 EBM||+ 2 EBM||+ 3 EBM||+ 4 EBM|
|Eaton 5130i1250-XL2U||5 (16)||30 (58)||55 (100)||80 (144)||104 (185)|
Our customers say
Very professional Great customer liaison. Sent me an 'extra' so I can use the item for a slightly unusual function. Lots of good paperwork back up. Highly recommended. Thank youCesca, United Kingdom
|Input operation voltage (min)||160V|
|Input operation voltage (max)||294V|
|Output operation voltage (min)||184V|
|Output operation voltage (max)||265V|
|Power supply input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Output power capacity (VA)||1250 VA|
|Ports & interfaces|
|AC outlets quantity||8|
|AC outlet types||C13 coupler|
|Power plug||C14 coupler|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|Typical backup time at half load||20 min|
|Typical backup time at full load||5 min|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Noise level||45 dB|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-15 - 50 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 95%|
|Safety||IEC/EN 62040-1, UL 1778IEC/EN 62040-1, UL 1778|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Runtime:||8minutes typical runtime|
|Dimensions:||86 x 441 x 509|
|Technology:||Line Interactive UPS|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
Serial Port RS-232 (RJ45) ports; USB Port As standard (HID). RS-232 and USB 6-ft communication cables included
|Availability:||20 In Stock, updated 10am yesterday|
- Eaton EMP Environmental Monitoring Probe
- ConnectUPS-MS Network Management Card
- Relay/Serial Management Card -MS
Battery Extension Packs
- Eaton Cable IEC C14 Male to IEC C13 Female
- Cable IEC C14 Male to 13A 4 way Extension block
- IEC 10A/16A (IEC C14 - IEC C19) cable
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.