Select your delivery method
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The VISION series 800VA Uninterruptible Power Supplies from Critical Power Supplies is available in the Tower version (VST) for models from 800VA to 2000VA with sinewave digital technology.
The VISION series, for its connectivity and advanced communications, is the ideal solution for the most demanding customers who require a power supply system that offers superior protection and versatility.
VISION is the best protection for peripheral network devices, conventional servers, and network back-up systems.
The Vision series uses Line Interactive technology and provides a sinewave output.
The UPS is 98% efficient with a low energy consumption and also provides a high level of protection against mains power disturbances.
An AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator provides protection from brownouts, surges, overvoltages and undervoltage without battery intervention.
Features and Benefits.
- The Vision series uses Line Interactive technology and provides a sinewave output.
- The UPS is 98% efficient with a low energy consumption and also provides a high level of protection against mains power disturbances.
- An AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator provides protection from brownouts, surges, overvoltages and undervoltage without battery intervention.
- Reduced battery usage ensures that the battery set is 100% available for mains power failures.
- EMI filters provide further protection from surges and transients. When the mains power supply fails, the load is powered by the inverter, providing a perfect sinewave for maximum power continuity and reliability.
- Advanced communication, multi-platform, for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 supervision and shut-downsoftware for Windows operating systems 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux, Novell and other Unix operating systems.
- USB or RS232 (selectable)
- Expansion slot for SNMP network adapter card
- statuses, measurements, alarms, and input, output and battery parameters available on LCD display.
Onsite Maintenance is as easy as 1, 2, 3, Contact us for further information.
1: Plug and Play - Extended Warranty Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £0.99 per month ex VAT
For plug & play UPS Critical Power offers you a full range of distributed service packs. These competitively priced turn-key solutions optimize your UPS performances and enhance the availability of your equipment while meeting your financial constraints and technical requirements.
|Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 3 years, next working day replacement|
|Warranty Plus Extends your warranty up to 5 years, next working day replacement|
|Intervention, Provides one preventative maintenance visit, planned visit |
|Battery Plus, Provides replacement batteries to site, next working day replacement|
|Warranty Extends your warranty up to 1 year, next working day replacement |
2: Hardwired – Onsite Maintenance Contracts from 1 to 5 years from £34.99 per month ex VAT
No matter what, your UPS must be ready to perform at all times. While every power solution we supply is backed-up by a comprehensive warranty with the manufacturer, maintenance plans to ensure business continuity are highly recommended, particularly for UPS systems from 1kVA. In particular, the battery set is of prime importance, and must be in good working order. With other consumables, such as fans and DC capacitors requiring regular maintenance and inspection logs reviewed to predict potential future problems.
|Technical Hotline 24/7||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Remote Monitoring 24/7||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Monthly Event/Status Report||option||option||option|
|Onsite Crash Kit||option||option||option|
|Response Time||4 clock hour||8 working hours||12 working hour|
3: 24x7 Remote Monitoring Contracts from 1 month to 5 years from £29.99 per month ex VAT
Remote monitoring of UPS, Generators, Air Conditioning, Site Access and Environmental Systems is essential to allow swift offsite investigation of fault reports and real-time monitoring of the site status, allowing the correct response to be created and dispatched to site.
|Engineer Installation and configuration during normal hours|
|24x7 flexible status and remote monitoring. |
|Encrypted communication, allowing safe offsite monitoring |
|Alarms and events emailed and SMS texted automatically |
|Cloud based status overview and multiple sites status on one screen|
|Allows First Fix Response to Site|