* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Yuasa ENL 100-6 Battery from Critical Power Supplies.
EN – Valve Regulated Lead-Acid Batteries
Suitable for all standby applications including Telecommunications, UPS, Emergency Lighting. Endurance range Batteries from Yuasa are the engineer’s choice for even the most critical standby applications, available in 10 year (EN) and 15 year (ENL) models.
Features and Benefits.
- Long Life in standby (10 and 15 year design life options).Unique mix and match parallel assembly allows extensive variations to network capacity.
- Electrolyte Suspension. A.G.M. technology assures no free electrolyte to spill or worry about.
- High gas recombination efficiency. Eliminates the need for forced ventilation and separate battery rooms.
- Case Material Oxygen index 30.
- Fully compliant with BS6290-4 and IEC896-2.ENL-FT Endurance Battery. A long-life 15 year endurance battery for standby power applications, including telecommunications and emergency lighting. With performance reliability and extended design life this front terminal battery is widely seen as the engineers choice for all critical standby applications.
Charging Methods (At 20C)Standby use: Float charging voltage 2.26v + 0.005v
|Material Safety Data||Yuasa_SDS_for_VRLA_SDS_01_Iss_No_2_12-May-2011.pdf|