Yuasa Battery ENL100-6
(£254.52 inc VAT)
The Yuasa ENL 100-6 Battery from Critical Power Supplies.
EN – Valve Regulated Lead-Acid Batteries
Suitable for all standby applications including Telecommunications, UPS, Emergency Lighting. Endurance range Batteries from Yuasa are the engineer’s choice for even the most critical standby applications, available in 10 year (EN) and 15 year (ENL) models.
Features and Benefits.
- Long Life in standby (10 and 15 year design life options).Unique mix and match parallel assembly allows extensive variations to network capacity.
- Electrolyte Suspension. A.G.M. technology assures no free electrolyte to spill or worry about.
- High gas recombination efficiency. Eliminates the need for forced ventilation and separate battery rooms.
- Case Material Oxygen index 30.
- Fully compliant with BS6290-4 and IEC896-2.ENL-FT Endurance Battery. A long-life 15 year endurance battery for standby power applications, including telecommunications and emergency lighting. With performance reliability and extended design life this front terminal battery is widely seen as the engineers choice for all critical standby applications.
Charging Methods (At 20C)Standby use: Float charging voltage 2.26v + 0.005v
|Nett Weight (Kg):||23|
|Gross Weight (Kg):||26|
|Availability:||Available for same day dispatch|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.