* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Yuasa Battery NP4-12 from Critical Power Supplies
NP SERIES – Valve Regulated Lead-Acid Batteries
Reliability is your security Yuasa NP, NPC and NPH Batteries Utilising the latest advance design Oxygen Recombination Technology, Yuasa have applied their 80 years experience in the lead acid battery field to produce the optimum design of Sealed Lead Acid batteries.
Features and Benefits.
- Superb recovery from deep discharge.Electrolyte suspension system.Gas Recombination.
- Multipurpose: Float or Cyclic use.
- Usable in any orientation (except continuous inverted).
- Superior energy density.Lead calcium grids for extended life.
- Manufactured World wide.
- Application specific designs.
- Technical FeaturesSealed Construction Yuasa’s unique construction and sealing technique ensures no electrolyte leakage from case or terminals. Electrolyte Suspension System
- All NP batteries utilize Yuasa’s unique electrolyte suspension system incorporating a microfine glass mat to retain the maximum amount of electrolyte in the cells. The electrolyte is retained in the separator material and there is no free electrolyte to escape from the cells. No gels or other contaminants are added.
Control of Gas Generation
The design of Yuasa’s NP batteries incorporates the very latest oxygen recombination technology to effectively control the generation of gas during normal use. Low Maintenance Operation Due to the perfectly sealed construction and the recombination of gasses within the cell, the battery is almost maintenance free.
NP batteries are manufactured using a range of terminals which vary in size and type.
|Gross Weight (Kg):||2|
|Material Safety Data||Yuasa_SDS_for_VRLA_SDS_01_Iss_No_2_12-May-2011.pdf|