* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Yuasa Battery TEV12360 from Critical power Supplies.
The TEV SERIES – High Capacity Cyclic VRLA Batteries
The low maintenance and valve regulated constructions combine with heavy-duty plates and unique separator systems to make TEV service twice as long as conventional counterparts.
Features and Benefits.
1. Double cycle life – TEV operates 500 charge/discharge cycles or twice as many cycles as conventional cycle use batteries at 75% D.O.D. (depth of discharge).
2. Valve-regulated and maintenance-free – Battery electrolyte retained solidly in the separator and the innovative gas recombinant system allows minimum gas emittance freeing the user from maintenance.
3. Durability for deep discharge use – Yuasa’s state-of-the-art plate barrier prevention and the unique separator systems help ensure deep discharge use thus considerably prolonging battery’s service life.
4. Minimal self-discharge – Cyclic use batteries tend to be left discharged after usage causing plate corrosion leading to shortened life. Self discharge rate of TEV is as small as only 0.1% a day at 20C and thus extends the storage period allowed.
5. Higher capacity with same footprint as standard cyclic batteries.
Applications – Wheelchairs, Golf trolley, Lawn mowers, Lights, Toy Cars, sprayers, Photovoltaics, Robots, Communications, Electric tools, Pumps, Measuring instruments, Magnetic lifts, AGV (Automatic guided vehicle) Recommended charging method, Current: Max. 0.25CA Voltage: 2.4 ~ 2.5VPC
|Energy Density (Wh/L)*||98.6|
|Specific Energy (Wh/kg)*||36.0|
|Int Resistance (m.ohms)||8.0|
|Maximum discharge (A)||216|
|Short Circuit current (A)||540|
|Terminal Torque (Nm)||7|
|SKU||TEV12360 (36Ah 12v)|
|Gross Weight (Kg):||14|