* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Yuasa 12-12Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery Sealed Lead Acid from the Critical Power Supplies UPS batteries range for use with an uninterruptible power supply or standby power protection system.
Features and Benefits.
- Superb recovery from deep discharge.
- Electrolyte suspension system.
- Gas Recombination.
- Multipurpose: Float or Cyclic use.
- Usable in any orientation (except continuous inverted).
- Superior energy density.
- Lead calcium grids for extended life.
- Manufactured World wide.
- Application specific designs.
Sealed ConstructionYuasa’s unique construction and sealing technique ensures no electrolyte leakage from case or terminalsElectrolyte Suspension SystemAll NP batteries utilize Yuasa’s unique electrolyte suspension system incorporating a microfine glass mat to retain the maximum amount of electrolyte in the cells. The electrolyte is retained in the separator material and there is no free electrolyte to escape from the cells. No gels or other contaminants are added.
|Gross Weight (Kg):||5|
|Material Safety Data||Yuasa_SDS_for_VRLA_SDS_01_Iss_No_2_12-May-2011.pdf|