Yuasa Batteries NP12-12
Product (inc VAT):
FREE 2 Day DELIVERY by DPD (ex VAT)*: £0.00
Total (ex VAT)*: £24.58
Total (inc VAT)*: £29.50
* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Yuasa 12-12Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery Sealed Lead Acid from the Critical Power Supplies UPS batteries range for use with an uninterruptible power supply or standby power protection system.
Features and Benefits.
- Superb recovery from deep discharge.
- Electrolyte suspension system.
- Gas Recombination.
- Multipurpose: Float or Cyclic use.
- Usable in any orientation (except continuous inverted).
- Superior energy density.
- Lead calcium grids for extended life.
- Manufactured World wide.
- Application specific designs.
Sealed ConstructionYuasa’s unique construction and sealing technique ensures no electrolyte leakage from case or terminalsElectrolyte Suspension SystemAll NP batteries utilize Yuasa’s unique electrolyte suspension system incorporating a microfine glass mat to retain the maximum amount of electrolyte in the cells. The electrolyte is retained in the separator material and there is no free electrolyte to escape from the cells. No gels or other contaminants are added.
|Gross Weight (Kg):||5|
|Availability:||Check at time of placing order - 7days typical|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you and we will send you a money off voucher.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.