Riello Multi Sentry 30kVA MST UPS T4 6minutes runtime
The Riello Multi Sentry 30kVA/27kW uninterruptible power supply from Critical Power Supplies is an on-line double-conversion UPS with a built-in battery pack designed to give 6 minutes runtime at full load. The standard runtime can be extended using additional battery extension packs. The UPS has a three phase input and output. Typical applications: Blade servers, comms rooms, server rooms and datacentres.
Multi Sentry has a very high operating efficiency (94%), high input power factor, advanced battery management and can work in one of several operating modes: On-line, Economy, Smart Active and Standby/Off, as well as operating as a frequency converter.
Features and Benefits.
Multi Sentry UPS have been designed for an easy install, especially on sites with limited power capacity available, a generator and harmonic compatibility problems. Typical features include:
- low input current distortion – less than 3%
- high input power factor 0.99
- power walk-in function to achieve progressive rectifier start-up
- delayed start-up on mains power supply return
The UPS also acts as a high performance filter to protect its supplies from load induced harmonics and reactive power.
Multi Sentry has a unique battery care system to optimise battery performance, extend working life and guarantee the UPS is fit to deliver its full-rated runtime when called upon to do so – in the event of a complete mains power failure. The UPS is designed to operate with a range of battery types: VRLA AGM and GEL lead-acid batteries including open-vented types, in addition to Ni-Cads.
Specific Battery Care features include:
- One-level recharge to meet the requirements of the most common VRLA AGM batteries.
- Two voltage level recharge meeting the IU characteristic.
- Restricted charging to reduce electrolyte consumption and extend the life of VRLA batteries.
- Temperature compensation: to avoid excessive voltage being applied to the batteries in a high ambient.
- Built-in battery testing to enable predicted failure reports and detect performance degradation.
- Deep battery discharge protection: to prevent over discharging the battery set.
- Low AC ripple current, achieved using a high-frequency battery charger.
- Wide input voltage range, with a rectifier that can work down to less than 40% of its nominal supply rating.
Multi Sentry can be used for a wide range of applications with several customisation options and accessories providing flexibility and a choice of performance levels:
- compatible with capacitive loads – without any reduction in active power (0.9 lead to 0.9 lag).
- multiple operating modes: On-Line, Eco, Smart-Active and Stand-By/Off and frequency conversion.
- PowerShare connections for priority-based load shedding on mains power supply failure.
- cold-start facility to allow the UPS to be switched on even without a mains power supply present.
- extended runtime options using battery extension cabinets.
- battery cabinet temperature sensor option to assist the temperature compensating charger.
- larger battery charger options to optimize recharge times.
- dual input supplies options for added resilience.
- isolation transformer options for Galvanic isolation and neutral connectivity.
|UPS Part Number||Runtime||Dimensions||Kg|
|MST 30-A0T||With isolation transformer||440×850×1320||365|
|MST 30-T1||5minutes runtime||440×850×1320||300|
|MST 30-T4||9minutes runtime||440×850×1320||320|
|Runtime:||9m at full load|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
3 slots for communications interface / USB / RS232
|Availability:||Available for delivery within 1-2 days|
- Riello Adapter SNMP NetMan 102 Plus
- Riello Adpater MultiCom 302
- Riello Adapter MultiCom 352
- Riello Adapter MultiCom 362
UPS Monitoring Software
Share Critical Power Supplies
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.