Riello Multi Sentry 30kVA MST UPS T4 6minutes runtime
The Riello Multi Sentry 30kVA/27kW uninterruptible power supply from Critical Power Supplies is an on-line double-conversion UPS with a built-in battery pack designed to give 6 minutes runtime at full load. The standard runtime can be extended using additional battery extension packs. The UPS has a three phase input and output. Typical applications: Blade servers, comms rooms, server rooms and datacentres.
Multi Sentry has a very high operating efficiency (94%), high input power factor, advanced battery management and can work in one of several operating modes: On-line, Economy, Smart Active and Standby/Off, as well as operating as a frequency converter.
Features and Benefits.
Multi Sentry UPS have been designed for an easy install, especially on sites with limited power capacity available, a generator and harmonic compatibility problems. Typical features include:
- low input current distortion – less than 3%
- high input power factor 0.99
- power walk-in function to achieve progressive rectifier start-up
- delayed start-up on mains power supply return
The UPS also acts as a high performance filter to protect its supplies from load induced harmonics and reactive power.
Multi Sentry has a unique battery care system to optimise battery performance, extend working life and guarantee the UPS is fit to deliver its full-rated runtime when called upon to do so – in the event of a complete mains power failure. The UPS is designed to operate with a range of battery types: VRLA AGM and GEL lead-acid batteries including open-vented types, in addition to Ni-Cads.
Specific Battery Care features include:
- One-level recharge to meet the requirements of the most common VRLA AGM batteries.
- Two voltage level recharge meeting the IU characteristic.
- Restricted charging to reduce electrolyte consumption and extend the life of VRLA batteries.
- Temperature compensation: to avoid excessive voltage being applied to the batteries in a high ambient.
- Built-in battery testing to enable predicted failure reports and detect performance degradation.
- Deep battery discharge protection: to prevent over discharging the battery set.
- Low AC ripple current, achieved using a high-frequency battery charger.
- Wide input voltage range, with a rectifier that can work down to less than 40% of its nominal supply rating.
Multi Sentry can be used for a wide range of applications with several customisation options and accessories providing flexibility and a choice of performance levels:
- compatible with capacitive loads – without any reduction in active power (0.9 lead to 0.9 lag).
- multiple operating modes: On-Line, Eco, Smart-Active and Stand-By/Off and frequency conversion.
- PowerShare connections for priority-based load shedding on mains power supply failure.
- cold-start facility to allow the UPS to be switched on even without a mains power supply present.
- extended runtime options using battery extension cabinets.
- battery cabinet temperature sensor option to assist the temperature compensating charger.
- larger battery charger options to optimize recharge times.
- dual input supplies options for added resilience.
- isolation transformer options for Galvanic isolation and neutral connectivity.
|UPS Part Number||Runtime||Dimensions||Kg|
|MST 30-A0T||With isolation transformer||440×850×1320||365|
|MST 30-T1||5minutes runtime||440×850×1320||300|
|MST 30-T4||9minutes runtime||440×850×1320||320|
Our customers say
Thanks very much for the swift service, I will certainly use you againPaul, Manchester, UK
|Runtime:||9m at full load|
|Standard Warranty:||24 months|
3 slots for communications interface / USB / RS232
|Availability:||Available for delivery within 1-2 days|
- Riello Adapter SNMP NetMan 102 Plus
- Riello Adpater MultiCom 302
- Riello Adapter MultiCom 352
- Riello Adapter MultiCom 362
UPS Monitoring Software
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.