Net Dialog UPS
The Riello Net Dialog UPS is a digital line interactive (VI) technology based power system with models from 800VA to 2kVA. When mains power is present, the load is protected by a built-in Automatic Voltage Stabilisers (AVS) and EMI filters to surpress spikes, transients and electrical noise. When the mains power supply fails, the inverter supplies an almost instantaneous psuedo sinewave output and is powered by the built-in battery set. Remote UPS communication and control is available using PowerShield³ UPS monitoring and control software (website download).
Features and Benefits
- Automatic Voltage Stabilisation: to provide protection from sags, surges and brownouts.
- EMI Filters: providing protection from spikes, transients and electrical noise.
- Line Interactive: VI technology.
- Cold Start Capability: Net Dialog can power up without a mains supply present.
- Auto Restart: on mains power supply return.
- Integrated Protection: telephone/modem lines.
- Battery: built-in with automatic battery testing.
- UPS Communications: PowerShield³ monitoring and shut-down software included, with SNMP agent, for Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, Me, 2000, 2003, XP, Mac OS 9.x, X, Linux, Novell and many other popular operating systems.
|Part Number||Power Rating (VA/Watts)||Input Plug||Output Receptacles|
|NDG80||800VA / 480W||IEC320 C14 10amp||4 C13 10amp|
|NDG100||100VA / 600W||IEC320 C14 10amp||4 C13 10amp|
|NDG150||1500VA / 900W||IEC320 C14 10amp||4 C13 10amp|
|NDG200||2000VA / 1200W||IEC320 C14 10amp||4 C13 10amp|
Other options include.
- power cables.
- output trailing lead.