* Shipping fees are based on a purchase of this product only. Having more items in your cart or changing the delivery service will change your shipping costs.
The Critical Watch Lite sends text messages to your mobile phone if an alarm occurs. It is battery powered, remotely programmable and comes in a weatherproof enclosure. The battery life is typically 5 years.
Utilising the latest microprocessor technology coupled with state of the art GSM engineering the Critical Watch Lite provides the most economical solution for remote telemetry with the added advantage of being self powered to ease installation and maintenance.
The use of GSM (mobile phone) as the means of communications means there is no need to install a phone line making the system flexible, portable and removes the need for customer interaction.
There are 4 inputs. When an alarm goes off the unit will send a message to your mobile phone. The unit can be programmed locally or remotely. When local the user has a series of pushbuttons and an LCD display making the process very quick and easy there is little training involved.
Critical Watch Lite is normally asleep, with just the processor running drawing 60 microamps. Every 0.25 seconds the unit looks at the 4 inputs to see if there is an alarm. If there is then it powers up the GSM module, waits for it to register on the network and then sends the required text message to up to 4 mobile phone numbers.
You are able to program how long the unit waits before looking at the input again and seeing if there is an alarm to prevent repeat alerts for a "chattering’ alarm. You bring on the screen by pressing the middle button. You can navigate around the menu to check the status of the inputs, check signal strength and see how the unit is programmed, as well as changing how it is programmed.
Features and Benefits.
Monitor your assets from anywhere in the world
- Integral Programmable Processor
- 4 inputs
- Alarms sent directly to your mobile phone
- Battery powered- typical life in excess of 5 years
- Graphical display to help with configuration
- Tri band GSM for global operation
- Weatherproof enclosure
- Digital inputs: volt free contact or voltage, 33 kOhm input impedance
- Integral battery: 5 year life typically. 14.5 AH, 3.6V
- Alarms: On change of state of digital
- Local programming: Via pushbutton with integral LCD display
- Remote programming: By text message
- Text message: Upon alarm
- Programmable parameters : 4 numbers in the phone book
Tag names for each of the 4 inputs
Threshold voltage for voltage inputs
Alarm on normally open/closed/ both
Individually enable / disable each input
Select which phone number each alarm is sent to