PDU Monitoring, Control and Management Software
PDU Monitoring, Management and Control Software provides network managers with the facility to manage their critical power distribution units (Smart, Switched and Intelligent) over an IP network. The Sentry Power Manager (SPM) software package written for Sentry PDUs provides:
- Central Interface: to access multiple network monitored power distribution units.
- System View: of all the PDUs within the network, based on temperature, humidity, current and unit status.
- Remote Control: of all the networked power distribution units.
- Remote Monitoring: of the power including kW and kW-hour information for invoice tracking, power monitoring, trending and power reports. This information can then be used for capacity planning, maximising power circuits, and calculating data centre PUE and DCIE efficiency figures (The Green Grid).
- Remote Management: of alarm conditions and individual power outlet sensing.
- Building Management System (BMS) Integration: the ODBC compliant database can export power and additional information a BMS system.
For advice, a site survey or quotation, call us on 0800 978 8988, fax your specification/tender to 0845 519 3639 or email us. If you cannot find the brand, size or product you are looking for on our website, please let us know.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.