GE Digital Energy 700-3kVA UPS
The GE Digital Energy VH Series 700VA to 3kVA On-Line UPS from Critical Power Supplies is a true VFI (Voltage and Frequency Independent) on line, double conversion range providing secure power for all business-critical applications. With a tower and/or rackmount design, the UPS adapts to adjusting network configurations as facility load
Features and Benefits
- GE’s unique Superior Battery Management provides full protection to connected loads at all times and maximizes the battery life of the UPS system.
- Unique failsafe bypass design ensures a seamless, safe transition to bypass in case of overload.
- UPS batteries are hot swappable and the replacement procedure is simple and quick.
|Part Number||Power Rating (VA/Watts)||Input Plug||Output Receptacles|
|18456||700VA / 490W||IEC320 C14 10amp||4 C13 10amp|
|18457||1kVA / 700W||IEC320 C14 10amp||4 C13 10amp|
|18458||1.5kVA / 1050W||IEC320 C14 10amp||4 C13 10amp|
|18459||2kVA / 1400W||IEC320 C14 10amp||4 C13 10amp|
|18470||3kVA / 2100W||IEC320 C20 16amp||6 C13 10amp + 1 C19 16amp|
Other options include.
- Additional battery runtime options.
- Contact 2way/4way splitter box.
- Enviromental monitoring.
- Internal SNMP Card.
- Maritime kit.
- Maritime installation on a bridge.
- Rack mounted bypass switch.
- Rack mount rails.
- Volt free contact card.
- Wall mounted bypass switch.
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call them on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week. Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you very quickly.