Renewable Energy Backup
Renewable Energy SMA BACKUP from 2.2kW to Set S / M / L / XL (to over 60kW for 30minutes).
Solar power – even in the event of grid failure
Greatest performance and user benefits along with the lowest investment and operating costs: in comparison with conventional emergency power systems, the Sunny Backup System scores well. As an ad-on to the PV plant the Sunny Backup automatically switches to stand-alone power supply within approximately 20 milliseconds of a grid failure. Both new and existing PV plants can be equipped with a Sunny Backup System – with no effect on PV efficiency. And the best part: due to the integration of the PV plant, a small and therefore low-cost battery can be implemented as it is usually only needed to bridge the night hours.
Features and Benefits
- Can be integrated into existing and new PV plants
- Pre-configured sets for various performance classes
- Single and three-phase systems are possible
- Modularly extendable
- Capacities from 5 kW to 100 kW available
- Small battery through integration into the PV plant
- Power supply and battery charging over the grid
- Continuously highPV efficiency
- Automatic switchingto backup in only approx. 20 milliseconds
- Automatic disconnection per DIN VDE 0126-1-1 and AS 4777
Our Power and Energy teams are available to review your requirements – call us on 0800 978 8988 seven days a week to a arrange a free of charge site audit Tenders, specifications or brochures can be sent as attachments to your email or please fax them to us on 0845 519 3639 – we will come back to you within 30minutes.